IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT eBILLS
We are thrilled to deliver a new and improved online banking experience that will provide you the freedom to bank anytime, anywhere, from any device on September 23rd.
Unfortunately, eBills will not convert over to the new Online Banking platform. To make this transition easier, we recommend you make a list of all eBills and the account number tied to each bill.
What to do Now
We highly recommend that you go into your Online Banking and turn OFF eBills for each bill. This will reinstate your paper statements to ensure you don't experience a delay in your billing.
- Go to the Bill Pay tab and look for any bills that have the green word "ON" next to the eBills link
- Click on the eBills link and choose "Cancel eBills"
- Confirm Stop
On September 23rd when we transition to the new Online Banking platform, you will need to setup each of these eBills.
What to do Later (on September 23rd)
How to Set Up eBills in the NEW Online Banking System
- Click Transactions > Bill Pay to access the Pay Bills page.
- Click a payee title that includes an eBill eligible label
- On the Payment page, click This payee is eligible: Sign up to receive bills now.
- On the Terms & Conditions page, read the text, provide your login ID and password (for the payee site), then click Sign up for eBills. NOTE: You may be required to provide your account number rather than login ID and password.
- When the confirmation message appears, click Go back to Bill Pay. NOTE: eBills will appear in online banking after one or two billing cycles.
For questions, please contact our Customer Support Center at 888.375.3093.