IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT eBILLS
We are thrilled to deliver a new and improved online banking experience that will provide you the freedom to bank anytime, anywhere, from any device.
Unfortunately, eBills will not convert over to the new Online Banking platform.
How to Set Up eBills in the NEW Online Banking System
- Click Transactions > Bill Pay to access the Pay Bills page.
- Click a payee title that includes an eBill eligible label
- On the Payment page, click This payee is eligible: Sign up to receive bills now.
- On the Terms & Conditions page, read the text, provide your login ID and password (for the payee site), then click Sign up for eBills. NOTE: You may be required to provide your account number rather than login ID and password.
- When the confirmation message appears, click Go back to Bill Pay. NOTE: eBills will appear in online banking after one or two billing cycles.
For questions, please contact our Customer Support Center at 888.375.3093.