Contactless Debit Cards
Contactless payment works on everyday purchases—just tap your card to pay and you're on your way. Speed, simplicity, and security—wherever the contactless symbol is displayed at checkout.
Look for the contactless symbol when paying for items at checkout.
Touch your contactless card against the symbol until the light turns green.
Once you hear a beep, your payment was successful!
Find merchants in your area that accept contactless payments by clicking below:
The Benefits of a Contactless Debit Card
- Provides a quicker way to checkout
- Offers more security
- A hands free way to checkout
Your contactless debit card also allows you to make purchases anywhere debit cards are accepted, pay for purchases by mail, phone, or internet, make cash withdrawals at ATMs, avoid time-consuming check approvals, and track spending using monthly account statement.
Safety Tips for Your Card
- Sign your card upon receipt
- Destroy your old card when it expires or when your new card becomes effective
- Safeguard your account number. Always obtain merchant receipts and destroy carbons
- When using your card at merchant locations, always keep your card in sight