Seven Ways to Check Your Account Balance
As an FGB customer, you want access to your accounts any time, anywhere – and we agree that you should! Here are seven ways to access your account no matter where you are!
- Use Online Banking to check your account balances and view detailed transaction history. If you aren’t enrolled in FGB’s Online Banking, click here to enroll. Learn more about Online Banking here.
- If you're enrolled in online banking, download our app! Bank on the go with easy mobile check deposit, seamless money transfers, check your account balances, and more – all from the palm of your hand! For more information and to download the app, click here.
- Enable Text Banking -- If your accounts are text banking enabled, you can text BAL to 226563. Click here for other short codes you can use with Text Banking.
To enable your accounts for Text Banking you must already be enrolled in Online Banking. Once signed into Online Banking, go to Menu – Settings – Text Enrollment – Toggle Text Enrollment ON and then follow the prompts and agree to the terms to set up your accounts.
- Visit an ITM--our ITMs (also known as MiBYs) provide a state-of-the-art, face-to-face video experience that provide you faster services and extended drive-thru banking hours. You can use an ITM to make deposits, withdraw cash, check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, and more! Find an ITM near you by clicking here.
- Use our 24-Hour Telephone Banking line. Call 844-367-6355 for basic account information like account balances and a list of recent transactions. For information on what you can use this hotline for, click here.
- Call our Customer Support Center--they'll be happy to assist. You can call the Customer Support Center for all your banking needs: troubleshooting debit/credit card issues, balance inquiries, status of transactions, transfers, and more. 888-375-3093 | Monday – Thursday 8 AM – 5PM, Fridays 8 AM -5:30 PM, and Saturdays 8 AM – 3PM
- Stop by your local FGB branch—and speak to a banker. Visit our locations page and find a branch near you by clicking here.