Sending and Receiving Money has Never Been Easier
Send money to family and friends anywhere, anytime!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We regret to inform you that the MultiPay service will no longer be available as of June 1, 2021. The last day you will able to initiate transactions will be May 31, 2021. If you need to send money to another person, you can still use:
- FGB Bill Pay
- If you are sending money to another FGB customer, you can use our Customer to Customer transfer feature
- You can also use Venmo, Cash App or another P2P App Solution
We are researching other solutions for your P2P payment needs. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. If you have further questions, please contact our Customer Support Center at 888.375.3093
What is MultiPay?
MultiPay is a digital cash alternative that makes sending and receiving money as easy as emailing and texting. Whether it’s paying allowance, splitting the check, or sending a birthday gift, MultiPay allows you to quickly transfer money from your existing debit account to almost anybody else’s.
Fast. Easy, and Secure
- You initiate a payment from any device. Your recipient receives funds almost immediately.
- No registration or setup required—the feature is ready to use in online, mobile and tablet.
- Every transaction requires your debit card PIN, making it as safe as any debit transaction.
How To Use MultiPay
All you'll need is the email address or mobile number of the person you want to send funds to, access to your online banking account, debit card number and PIN.
NOTE: Some banks do NOT allow their cards to accept these types of transactions. If you receive this message: "This card is currently not eligible to receive funds" you'll need to click the link that reads “Receive with your checking account” so you can enter your account information.