* Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 10/22/18.
These are available in a variety of maturities that earn interest.
- $500 minimum deposit to open and earn the advertised APY
- 2 year and 5 year terms available
- Automatic renewal at the prevailing rate
- Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account
- Cannot be combined with any other CD bump or offer
- Online and Mobile Banking (inquiry only)
- 24 Hr Telephone Banking
- New Money Only
- Limited Time Offer
- Rates are only available for the first $20 million deposited
*APY means Annual Percentage Yield. APY assumes principal and interest remain on deposit for a full year at current rate. The APY is accurate as of 10/22/2018. New money only; funds cannot be transferred from an existing First Guaranty Bank account. The minimum balance required to open an account and earn the advertised APY is $500. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees can reduce earnings on the account. Cannot be combined with any other CD bump, or offer. At maturity, the CD will automatically renew for same term at the prevailing rate unless redeemed within 10 days of maturity. Rates and offer are subject to change without notice. Contact a First Guaranty Bank representative for more details.